The Department of Respiratory Medicine at M. Iashvili Children’s Central Hospital combines pediatric pulmonology, thoracic surgery, thoracoscopic and endoscopic services.
Various types of surgical procedures are performed in the clinic:
- congenital pathologies such as esophageal atresia, diaphragmatic hernia, congenital anomalies of lung and respiratory system, congenital tumors
- correction of thoracic deformations: cobbler’s chest, chicken breast
- surgical treatment for tumor diseases of thoracic organs
- surgical treatment for infectious diseases of lungs and pleura: lung abscess, pleural empyema pleural decortication etc.
- treatment for traumatic injuries of thoracic organs
- anti-reflux surgery
- surgical treatment for spontaneous pneumothorax
- lung echinococcectomy
- lung abscess
- pleural empyema
- thoracoscopic biopsy/excision of tumor mass
- therapeutic/diagnostic thoracotomy
- removal of foreign bodies from the respiratory tract
- removal of foreign bodies from the digestive system
- diagnosis and endoscopic treatment of congenital and acquired pathologies of the respiratory tract
- therapeutic and diagnostic endoscopy
- diagnosis and treatment of esophageal burns
Caucasus Medical Centre
Kavtaradze str. 23, Tbilisi, Georgia
Tbilisi Referral Hospital
1 Kindzmarauli turn, Tbilisi
Iashvili Paediatric Tertiary Referral Hospital
თბილისი, ლუბლიანას ქ 13/6
Childrens New Referral Hospital
Tbilisi, 21, Lubliana str.
West Georgia Medical Center
Kutaisi, 83a, Javakhishvili str.
Batumi Referral Hospital
125, Bagrationi str. Batumi
Zugdidi Referral Hospital
206, Gamsakhurdis str, Zugdidi