In vitro fertilization
An auxiliary method in the treatment of infertility
What is in vitro fertilization?
- Ovary stimulation,
- Egg retrieval from the follicle and cultivation,
- Embryo transfer into the uterus.
What kind of investigation is necessary for in vitro fertilization?
- Endocrinologist consultation;
- Hormonal studies;
- Virus analysis;
- Ultrasound examination of mammary and thyroid glands;
- Gynecological ultrasound examination;
- Ultrasound examination of abdominal cavity and anti-mullerian hormone testing;
- Diagnostic laparoscopy, hysteroscopy.
- Highly skilled and experienced specialists;
- Modern methods of diagnosis including pre-implantation genetic diagnosis of embryos (PDG);
- A laboratory with an ISO 9001:2008 international certificate;
- Modern infrastructure and patient-oriented service.
When is artificial fertilization applied?
Caucasus Medical Centre
Kavtaradze str. 23, Tbilisi, Georgia
Caraps Specialty Referral Hospital
48, Lubliana str., Tbilisi
Iashvili Paediatric Tertiary Referral Hospital
თბილისი, ლუბლიანას ქ 13/6
Tbilisi Traumatology Hospital
Tbilisi, 21, Lubliana str.
კრისტინა კილის სახელობის ონკოლოგიის ცენტრი
85, Javakhishvili str, Kutaisi
Kutaisi Emergency Referral Hospital
Kutaiisi, 2, Ockheli str.
Batumi Referral Hospital
125, Bagrationi str. Batumi
The Batumi Paediatric Regional Referral Hospital
64, airport highway, Batumi
Zugdidi Referral Hospital
206, Gamsakhurdis str, Zugdidi
Telavi Referral Hospital
1 Sekhniashvili str.,Telavi