Plastic and aesthetic surgery
Today, plastic surgery is a successful and progressive sphere of modern medicine. Many make use of it to correct face, body and skin defects, to restore their former beauty and to boost their confidence. Modern medicine can provide face and body corrections through both surgical and therapeutic methods. The plastic surgery department at Caraps Medline will help you to fulfill your desires.
- Highly skilled and experienced specialists;
- Latest treatment methods and technologies;
- Short-term and simple post-surgical rehabilitation;
- A laboratory with an ISO 9001:2008 international certificate;
- Modern infrastructure and patient-oriented service.
- Blepharoplasty (plastic operation on eyelids);
- Facial rejuvenation using endoscopic technology;
- Cicatrectomy and local plastic surgery of skin;
- Otoplasty (correction of ears);
- Reduction mammoplasty – reduction of breast size;
- Breast reconstruction;
- Abdominoplasty (plastic surgery of the abdominal wall);
- Liposuction (removal of excessive fat);
- Reconstructive surgery;
- Blood vessel surgery;
- Intimate surgery;
- “Botox” or “Dysport” injections;
- Biocompatible gel injections;
- Treatment of keloid scars.
Caraps Medline clinic
Modern technology, painless treatments, empathy towards patients, proper use of resources, highly skilled personnel – these factors have defined the success of Caraps Medline for more than 20 years. One of the clinic’s main advantages is its team of professional doctors in various specialties. Diverse outpatient services, general surgery, gynecology, in vitro fertilization, orthopedic and trauma surgery, osteo-synthesis, blood vessel surgery, plastic and reconstructive surgery, ophthalmology – the clinic offers its patients a full range of services.
In 2014, Caraps Medline joined the Evex Medical Corporation. Today, the corporation owns the largest hospital network in Georgia and runs 47 clinics in six regions of the country.