- Radiotherapy - it is the first institution in the region with high-technology radiotherapy;
- Chemotherapy and hormonal therapy;
- Surgical interventions;
- Radiotherapy - irradiation of neoplasm with highest accuracy (submillimeter);
- Daily x-ray scans (IGRT) decreases the risk of possible side effects.
- Computed tomography (CT);
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI);
- Ultrasound studies.
Endoscopic (transurethral) surgeries in urology, using modern bipolar surgical blocks;
Oncological treatment of patients;
Caucasus Medical Centre
Kavtaradze str. 23, Tbilisi, Georgia
Caraps Specialty Referral Hospital
48, Lubliana str., Tbilisi
Tbilisi Referral Hospital
1 Kindzmarauli turn, Tbilisi
Iashvili Paediatric Tertiary Referral Hospital
თბილისი, ლუბლიანას ქ 13/6
Childrens New Referral Hospital
Tbilisi, 21, Lubliana str.
West Georgia Medical Center
Kutaisi, 83a, Javakhishvili str.
Kutaisi Emergency Referral Hospital
Kutaiisi, 2, Ockheli str.
Batumi Referral Hospital
125, Bagrationi str. Batumi
Zugdidi Referral Hospital
206, Gamsakhurdis str, Zugdidi