Georgia is one of the unique tourist destinations in the world. A discovery for visitors is a desire to re-visit the country with its potential and diversity. In recent years Georgia is a favorite country for tourists, due to its distinct geographical location, great potential for tourism, safe, latest modern technologies, hospitality and high quality qualified medicine.
Evex Medical Corporation is the part of Georgia Healthcare Group PLC (GHG) which is the UK incorporated holding company of the largest healthcare services provider in the fast-growing, predominantly privately-owned, Georgian health market. We offer by far, the most comprehensive range of inpatient and outpatient services in Georgia. EVEX Medical Corporation is the largest chain of hospitals country-wide, currently represented with 78 clinics in 6 regions of Georgia. We are the single largest market participant, accounting for 26.4% of total hospital bed capacity in the country as of 31 March 2018.
“Georgia Healthcare Group” is in the premium listing of London Stock Exchange from 2015.
Main advantages of our Corporation:
- Pay attention to the health sector development and high quality of treatment.
- Competitive price
- High level specialists from USA and Europe
- Geographically covering 75% of Georgia
- ask your doctor if you fit to travel overseas with your medical condition;
- once you decide to continue your treatment abroad, keep your local doctor informed so that you can continue your follow up treatment without a hitch
- find out about the procedure and compare your expectations with what’s achievable by the surgery. Also enquire about follow-up care needed, time required for recovery, physical therapy, etc.
- please note that in most cases the final decisions on your treatment will be made only after the doctor meets you and examines you in person. It is possible that your doctor, upon examining you, may decide you are not fit for surgery, or recommends treatment different from what you planned.
Documents and records needed
Certain documents must always be with you. Ensure that you carry multiple copies of the same and keep the originals in a safe place when abroad.
- Your ‘fitness to fly’ certificate (if medically warranted)
- Copy/originals of all medical reports and medication details (if any)
- CD copies of any scans like X-ray/MRI/CT/ECHO (if any)
- Any referral notes from your doctor (if any)
Evex Medical Corporation aims to respond to your query within 48 hours. Depending on the nature of the medical help required, the response could include advice on medical procedure along with a quote or if the concerned doctor feels that he/she needs to know more or view recent reports, we will communicate to you accordingly.
Our medical concierge will help you:
- Travel related assistance in booking tickets and making necessary travel arrangements. Local travel arrangements can be done for the patient and the attendants. We also provide detailed information on Visa and Passport formalities and our executives will help you in fulfilling the necessary formalities.
- Airports pick up service by car or an ambulance as per request;
- Assistance in arranging accommodation post hospital discharge, for patients and their companions;
- Planning tours
- In case of an interpreter, contact with the relevant service in advance to visit the doctor and plan various procedures.
Please note, once you have decided to come to our hospital, you need to confirm your arrival by sending us the details about your date of arrival, time of arrival, flight number and name of the airline. We will fix appointments for you accordingly before your arrival so that you won’t need to need wait for appointments. Our executives will guide you at every step and they will inform you about the appointments, concerned doctors, procedures etc.
Pricing and payment
The hospital accepts payments through credit cards (MasterCard, Visa or American Express, cash payments and online transfers. Corporation works closely with many world known insurance companies.
With a proforma invoice stating approximate expenditure of your stay and treatment you can receive a confirmation of the insurance company for the expenses.