Beneficiaries, who are involved in the universal health care state program, have opportunity to be registered in EVEX Medical Corporation and get up to 70% - 100% financing for:
- Consultation of a family doctor and specialists;
- Laboratory and diagnostic tests.
The corporation offers its patients 30% discount for medical services, which are not covered by the insurance.
There is another novelty in EVEX Medical Corporation:
- 30% discount for all services, which are partially covered by the universal health care program.
One can enjoy the universal health care state program in the following EVEX polyclinics:
- Saburtalo polyclinic, Vazha-Pshavela av. 40
- Isani polyclinic, Ketevan Tsamebuli av. 69
- Gldani polyclinic, Gldani I microdistrict, adjacent to the cartographic factory
- Varketili polyclinic, Javakheti st. 30
- Mtatsminda polyclinic, V. Vekua st. 3
- Didi Dighomi, I. Petritsi st, 16
- Didube polyclinic, Ak. Tsereteli av. 141a
- Diagnostic Center, P. Kavtaradze st. 23
When getting registered in EVEX polyclinics, beneficiaries will receive 10 GEL voucher of GPC and Pharmadepo pharmacy network, within the universal health care program.